Bus Route Schedule*Pick up and Drop Off times
The Blossom Express will be out of service for the following holidays:
Thursday, November 24, 2016-Thanksgiving Day
Bus Route Map
Application for Senior / Disabled discount card.
Bus fare Policy schedule
Title VI Statement
For your questions, email email@example.com
Phone: (209) 253-5327 (7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday thru Thursday.)
• The bus makes four continuous roundtrip loops every Tuesday and Thursday beginning in Ripon, traveling to Modesto, and returning to Ripon. Two roundtrips in the morning and two roundtrips in the afternoon.
• Each roundtrip cycle will be one-hour, permitting increased flexibility for all riders.
• Single Day Pass (not transferable to other bus lines or other passengers), permitting all day, multi-trip travel. Please see Fare Policy
• The routes include stops which provide regional connections to both San Joaquin Regional Transit District (RTD) Route 91 service north to Manteca and Stockton at Ripon Library AND south connecting to Modesto's MAX, and Escalon's eTrans Bus Routes at Dale and Veneman Avenue or Kaiser Permanente in Modesto.
City of Escalon site www.cityofescalon.org
eTrans Transit Information (209) 541.6645
• Modesto stops include Kaiser Permanente Hospital and Clinic on Dale Road, the Vintage Faire Mall, and the Target Shopping Center.
• All Bus Stops are ADA accessible.
• The service includes:
Timed Bus Stops:
Bus Driver will pull over, stop, and wait until designated departure time. Signage at these timed stops.
Bus Driver will pull over and stop ONLY if passengers wish to disembark or board the bus at that location. Signage at all soft stops.
Senior/Disabled/Medicare Card Passengers:
Discount Card Applications are available both online and at City Hall
(259 N. Wilma Avenue, Ripon)
Deviated Route Reservations
- Deviated Route reservation requests must be made a minimum of one-day in advance.
- Deviated Routes are limited to two deviations per bus loop and cannot exceed ¾ mile from the nearest Blossom Express bus stop.
- No Deviated Route reservations will be accepted by leaving a message on the City's transit message telephone.
- All Deviated Route reservations MUST be made by speaking personally with a City of Ripon staff member, no exceptions. Phone: (209) 253-5327 (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Thursday.)