If you do not have the reader, you can download it for free.
The City of Ripon
Public Notices page includes:
- Public Hearing notices
- Press Releases
- and notices as required by City, County, State, or Federal regulation.
These public notices are for informational purposes only. If you have a question about any notice on this page, please contact City Hall.
All interested parties will be given an opportunity to appear and be heard by the City Council of the City of Ripon at the time and place pertaining to the described matters.
- Property for Sale
All interested Bidders must complete the following application forms:
1. Official Proposal Form
2. Purchase and Sale Agreement
3. Earnest Money Escrow Agreement
Documents due by August 31, 2016 by 5:00 p.m.
- Housing Element - Public Review Draft
- Air pollution concerns may be addressed to the
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Drinking Water 2013 Consumer Confidence Report
- Water Sources and Systems Operation
- Integrated Nitrate and Arsenic Treatment Demonstration 2010
- Storm Water Pollution Control
What is Stormwater?