If you do not have the reader, you can download it for free.
The City of Ripon
Public Notices page includes:
- Public Hearing notices
- Press Releases
- and notices as required by City, County, State, or Federal regulation.
These public notices are for informational purposes only. If you have a question about any notice on this page, please contact City Hall.
- There are no public hearings at this time.
- Ordinance No. 810 (Signs), Exhibit A
- Request for Proposal
North Pointe Specific Plan
Submittals are due by April 14, 2014 - 5:00 p.m.
Addendum No. 1
- Air pollution concerns may be addressed to the
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Drinking Water 2012 Consumer Confidence Report
- Water Sources and Systems Operation
- Integrated Nitrate and Arsenic Treatment Demonstration 2010
- Storm Water Pollution Control
What is Stormwater?