Business License Application
Ripon Town Square

Applying For A Business License

The issuance of a Business License is not necessarily the only permit, license, certificate and entitlement for use required by the city's ordinance and other laws. For example, you may be required to obtain a building permit, certificate of occupancy or use permit. You are responsible for ensuring that all necessary permits, licenses, certificates and entitlements have been obtained. For more information, contact the Building Department at 209-599-2613.




Up Arrow



In the City of Ripon,
for business conducted:
Application(s)/ Forms Needed: 

From a residence (home)
within city limits
1. Business License Application
  2. Home Occupation Permit

In a commercial zoned area
within city limits
1. Business License Application
  2. San Joaquin County Hazardous
    Materials Survey Form
  3. San Joaquin Valley Unified Air
    Pollution Control Form
  4. Business Questionnaire Form

Within city limits, with the
office located outside city limits
1. Business License Application

  Business License Fee Schedule

Up Arrow

Forms can be mailed to you by including a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE) with your request. Please address your request to: City of Ripon, 259 N. Wilma Avenue, Ripon, CA 95366, Attention: Joanne.


Read the frequently asked questions.

If you have any other questions, please contact the Business License Department at (209) 599-2108 or by e-mail to Business License Department

Division of Labor Standards Enforcement

Are you required to be certified by the DLSE?   read  arrow

Up Arrow































Page Menu